[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: [Board] wondering about short interest in proposals this year

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Wed Jan 30 18:37:10 EST 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 09:40 +1100, Cameron Shorter wrote:
<snip>
> I'd strongly encourage Europe and Central/South
> America to consider bidding for 2010 and 2011.)

In no particular order (and in some cases no regard for practicality)
I'd like to see bids for
Anywhere in Italy
Galway, Ireland
Prague, Czech Republic
Somewhere in Transylvania, Romania
Greek Islands
Monaco
Hanoi, Vietnam
Kathmandu, Nepal
Shanghai, China
Vanuatu
The Bahamas or Jamaica
Falkland Islands

Could the relevant local chapters please indulge me ;-)

Tim Bowden