[OSGeo-Conf] Conference policy

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jul 14 11:18:04 EDT 2008

I'm not on the committee, but this modified page seems a bit broad.  I'd
hate to see this accepted without some definition of "event".

For instance, do local chapter meetings count as events?  How about
ad-hoc code sprints?

I'm all for protecting the brand, but am worried that this level of
overhead and lack of clarity will stifle the independent spirit that has
provided many of the "wins" for OSGeo.

Jason