[OSGeo-Conf] Conference policy

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 14 20:13:44 EDT 2008

Jeff,

I am wondering whether we should change the voting procedure -
should we have :

1. period for comments with specified closing date

after that

2. period for voting with specified closing date
(anybody who has  still comments after the comment period was
closed could vote no, if there are enough people voting no this will
force revision, but we wont be getting comments and revisions
during voting)

At this point I think I have already voted for this policy maybe two
times and
I am not sure whether to vote now or wait for more comments
and some final version or whether I need to vote again at all.

just a suggestion,

Helena