[OSGeo-Conf] Conference policy - call for vote

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 22 20:02:38 EDT 2008

Thank you all of those who attended today's IRC meeting.  Those who
couldn't make it can follow the logs[1].  We edited the policy
draft[2] during the meeting, and we have come to an agreement on the
policy.  I now call all conference committee members[3] to vote on the
current version of the policy.  Voting will occur for the next 2
business days (Wed and Thurs) on this mailing list.  No more changes
to the policy page should occur for now.

I will start with a +1.

[1] http://logs.qgis.org/osgeo/%23osgeo.2008-07-22.log
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Official_OSGeo_Event_Policy
[3] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee