[Board] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] "OSGeo Teach-in

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Jun 10 19:42:45 EDT 2008

Providing workshops at conventional conferences, I have received
between $1000 and $1500 honoraria. So our proposal is fairly generous
to teachers, relatively speaking.

ESRI classroom training runs about $500 per day, at list prices.  Red
Hat training (https://www.redhat.com/training/) is between $500 and
$600.  Our proposed pricing, at $600 per day is at the high end, but
includes some evening events and subsidizes the free un-conference day
which are not part of the corporate offerings.

P.