[OSGeo-Conf] Seed funding for conferences?

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 11 12:13:35 EDT 2008

Hi Cameron,

This is one of the primary benefits that OSGeo can provide to the
local conference committee.

It is however contingent on approval of the final conference budget
by the board - as no funds can be released until this is complete.
Once approved, contracts with local PCOs can be arranged to provide
advance funding for the conference.

Dave