[OSGeo-Conf] 2010 hosting RFP plans

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Sep 14 21:07:47 EDT 2008

Hmm.  I'm probably chiming in too late, but I have a few minor nits...

- I'm a logo geek... is the new logo really squashed like that, or did someone do a proportional stretch that messed up its beautiful roundness?

Re: conference description...

 - Isn't 2010 going to be the fifth FOSS4G conference, not the fourth?
 - "growing quickly from anywhere from 200 to 700 people" -> would suggest: "growing quickly from 200 to 700 people"

Jason