[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Discussion

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Apr 16 09:46:33 EDT 2009

I don't have a vote but just wanted to add that I like Gavin's
suggestions for handling/branding the regional events in parallel with
the international one.

I'd add one rule to the <regional conference policy>: In order to get
OSGeo support, the date of the local conference should be at least 4
months away from the international FOSS4G. This is so that people who
want to attend both can do so more easily.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/