[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Process

Anton Patrushev anton.patrushev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 03:34:58 EST 2009

Hi Venka, Arnulf,

Let me put my 2 cents to this discussion.
As a Russian citizen, I need a visa to each and every country I visit.
Well, probably except North Korea and Venezuela :)
Here I want to thank all organizers of all conferences I attended
before, because they always support us, poor citizens of Evil Axis
countries, with invitation letters and suggestions.

But our fellow organizers can't really help in case if country has
certain quota for visas (like US), and if my application is for
example 1001st, US Consul just has to refuse it.

Anton.