RES: RES: [OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Process

Rafael Medeiros Sperb rsperb at univali.br
Wed Nov 4 02:28:34 EST 2009

Lorenzo,

I do agree that Brazilians will fell comfortable to attend the meeting, especially with live translation. I suggest you to invite Edmar Moretti for a workshop on I3Geo, which is a framework that the Brazilian Government made available under public license.

You can check it at:

http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/ver-comunidade?community_id=1444332

http://mapas.mma.gov.br/i3geo/aplicmap/geral.htm?a8e474e0e61cd4b30cf9a6b9a62de494

Warm regards,