[OSGeo-Conf] FW: FOSS4G 2011

Gavin gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 03:10:15 EDT 2010

It looks to me like Kevin Bell's letters are just marketing letters from
a conference organiser looking for business, not a letter of intent from
any OSGeo member to host FOSS4G 2011.

So unless I've got it wrong, that sort of approach has no place on this
list and Denver's is the only letter of intent so far.

Gavin

Gavin Fleming
t: 0218620670
c: 0845965680