[OSGeo-Conf] FW: FOSS4G 2011

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Apr 17 10:39:13 EDT 2010

Kevin,

Thanks for keeping us informed of your progress.  Remember that the
"Letter of Intent" deadline is now April 23rd
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=04&day=23&hour=23&min=0&sec=0)
- I believe you mentioned a wrong deadline date to Aaron (the 30th is
when this stage decision is made, for which teams will advance to the
full proposal round).

-Jeff McKenna
chair, OSGeo Conference Committee