[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Next Step: Question period and voting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 26 10:10:45 EDT 2010

Thank you for those groups that submitted a letter of intent to host the
2011 event: Bogota Columbia, ConferenceDirect, and Denver United States.
  The letters are all available at: http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp

Now I encourage all of the OSGeo conference committee to ask these
groups questions about their hosting plan, by sending emails to this
conference email list.

Results of which groups will advance to Stage2 (full proposal) are due
this Friday, so each OSGeo conference committee member[1] must select
one letter of intent and email me their choice, by the 23:00 UTC
Friday[2].  A letter must receive the backing of at least two committee
members to move on to the proposal stage.

Thanks.

Jeff
Chair, OSGeo Conference Committee

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee