[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Next Step: Question period and voting

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 09:49:47 EDT 2010

Hi All,

To me the "ConferenceDirect" document looks
like an offer for event management service.
They seem to offer such service in Denver
too.

What I would like to know is a rough idea of
costs involved (registration fee etc) both
at Denver and Bogota.

Wonder if expensive Convention Center's or hotels
could be avoided and we could have a more modest
the venue at some university or government
research institution.

Best

Venka