[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Stage Two

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:17:12 EDT 2010

Eduin (and other lurkers),

I'd like to second Jeff's encouragement to consider bidding for future
FOSS4G conferences. Flagging an early interest in hosting a conference
by going through the bidding process early does position a city well for
future FOSS4G conferences.

Denver (2011) put in a proposal for 2010.

Sydney (2009) submitted an "Intent to bid next year" for the previous
year's bids.