[OSGeo-Conf] Re: 2006 archive

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 7 13:00:49 EST 2010

> Where did you extract it?  I assumed we would put it on xblade14 (like
> 2007 and 2010, as noted in
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_website_management which makes
> it easy for us all to access and manage)
I put it on our main osgeo server, same as the 2009 files.  I assume no
more work will be done with these archives and that access shouldn't be
an issue.  I'm not in favour of storing important site files on xblades,
but you are free to do so, but availability is not guaranteed.
> We should update that page with instructions for this new 2006 archive
> (see bottom of page).
Okay, I've updated that page.