[OSGeo-Conf] Re: 2006 archive

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 7 17:38:37 EST 2010

FYI - Looks like my DNS has picked up the change now and the site looks
good.
Our DNS account only managed 2006.foss4g.org, so I updated it.

But someone else from 2006 end holds the foss4g2006.org name so I
couldn't change that.  I sent Claude the DNS info to be changed at their
end.

Hope you can have a peek and let me know if we're good to go.

Tyler