[OSGeo-Conf] Re: 2006 archive

Claude Philipona claude.philipona at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 19 11:06:33 EST 2010

Hello,

We found out that the previous archive didn't include the photo gallery.

You will find the complement at this place:
http://indico.epfl.ch/site/www.foss4g2006.org.tar.bz2

You can download it and extract it a the right place without deleting
the previous one, just add what come from this archive to the previous
one.

Claude