[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [mapserver-dev] GeoServer superseeding MapServer in Europe?

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Jul 8 10:52:19 EDT 2010

I love smart and open guidelines as the one we have:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Official_OSGeo_Event_Policy#OSGeo_Event_Guidelines
and our mission:
http://www.osgeo.org/about

I would not change a line in this documents

said this, I'm sorry if some interesting presentations are not inside the
program. I'm know we had to exclude a lot of interesting ones.
Anyway I know we did our best and that's what make me feel comfortable with
our choices.

ciao
Lorenzo