[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [mapserver-dev] GeoServer superseeding MapServer in Europe?

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 8 12:39:02 EDT 2010

On 8 July 2010 17:16, Judit Mays <mays at lat-lon.de> wrote:
> Dear Jorge,
>
> I hope my email did not offend you or your team of organisers.
> If you feel that I diminished your work with organizing this year's
> FOSS4G I would like to apologise. And I will try to be more precise in
> my expressions in the future.
>
> My only concern lies with future selection processes. And I guess that
> is why this topic has been raised in theconference-dev mailinglist
> instead of the foss4g mailinglist.

Judit, you've been quite precise and you didn't offended me at all!!

I'm not at the LOC, I'm just part of the gvSIG Team and also OSGeo-ES
Local Chapter. Anyway, my mail concerning about not having any gvSIG
Desktop presentation was just a personal opinion (but there is a gvSIG
Mobile one, indeed).

I'm happy with the selection process and I want to congratulate the
LOC work, kudos to Lorenzo, Lluis and all the people organizing this
(for sure) amazing event.

Best
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas