[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [mapserver-dev] GeoServer superseeding MapServer in Europe?

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Thu Jul 8 11:16:45 EDT 2010

Dear Jorge,

I hope my email did not offend you or your team of organisers.
If you feel that I diminished your work with organizing this year's
FOSS4G I would like to apologise. And I will try to be more precise in
my expressions in the future.

My only concern lies with future selection processes. And I guess that
is why this topic has been raised in theconference-dev mailinglist
instead of the foss4g mailinglist.

Kind regards,
Judit

--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                 53177 Bonn, Germany