[OSGeo-Conf] Who decides the foss4g program (and other big decisions)?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri May 28 14:23:23 EDT 2010

On May 28, 2010 11:09:52 am Eric Wolf wrote:
> You mention "time critical decisons."  Has anyone tried to delineate these?

Ah, here I was only thinking of the idea of having the committee run the
presentation programme and needing to do evaluations, selection, etc in a
timely manner.

I'm not following the committee closely, so don't see my question as a
critique, but merely wondering if having more responsibilities from year to
year is realistic.