[OSGeo-Conf] Re: Selecting a perpetual FOSS4G PCO?

Daniel Ames dan.ames at isu.edu
Mon Aug 22 15:29:49 EDT 2011

Well they say there's no such think as a new idea... Good job and good luck
with the decision on the question of a permanent PCO.

For what it's worth (and having organized and co-organized several
conferences) I think it's an excellent idea.

- Dan

Daniel P. Ames, Ph.D. PE
Associate Professor, Geosciences
Idaho State University - Idaho Falls