[OSGeo-Conf] My Prague proposal questions

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Fri Aug 26 12:41:44 EDT 2011

Dear Jeff,
In area of CULS are restaurants, so there will be possible use restaurants
there. But also if anybody would like go to downtown, it 10 minutes by bus
to nearest are with many restaurant and 20 minutes to downtown. There is
excellent public transport. Ten minutes to Metro and ten minutes then by
metro to downtown. I am sure, that restaurants in area will be able to offer
some additional capacities during conference and there is also possibilities
to agreed with some brewery and open additional temporally pubs in tens.  As
we mentioned, it is in students area and Czech students every time need to
have breweries near dormitories.
Lunches will be organised in student restaurant in area and refreshment will
be organised in all area of conference. We are sure, that all participants
will have good and enough opportunities for social life and I am sure, that
most of people will plan also go for nights to downtown, because downton has
good atmosfer. And public transport including underground is working till 0
30
Best regards
Karel