[OSGeo-Conf] My Prague proposal questions

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Fri Aug 26 12:59:00 EDT 2011

It sounds similar in plan to 2006, when the venue was outside town a
bit, but the social activities and accommodations were in town. Do you
have a plan for a social hub in town where folks could gather in the
evening (hard to find a venue of sufficient size that several hundred
folks can randomly drop into it, but...)
P.