[OSGeo-Conf] My Beijing and Prague questions

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 07:24:29 EDT 2011

A couple of quick questions, which may have already been addressed:

1. Running a conference is a lot of work, and it helps a lot if we can
carry information gained from one conference year to the next.  Will you
be able to support this as well by:

1a: Contributing to Lessons Learned wikis, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Lessons_Learned

1b. Ensuring that all material created, such as budgets, logos,
schedules and programs, software written, etc are made available under a
suitable Open License, such as Creative Commons.

2. Since 2009, the foss4g conference has paid for a DVD of OSGeo
software to be handed to all foss4g delegates, and also some USBs as
well. (as per http://live.osgeo.org). Will you be able to incorporate
this into your budget as well?

--
Cameron Shorter