[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo-Live at foss4g conferences

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Sun Aug 28 03:24:27 EDT 2011

As I mentioned, we were very conservative in our financial estimation (we
prefer be sure, that we will financially succeed with expected budget). So
we are expecting (in the case, that our offer will be selected), that we can
discus with members of OSGEO, what could help to success of conference. We
see it as our priority to have successful event
Karel