[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo-Live at foss4g conferences

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 05:28:46 EDT 2011

On 28/08/11 08:08, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Fair comments.  However it is extremely late in the game to add a
> requirement (I wish you would have proposed this during the creation
> of the RFP or provided the text for discussion).

Noted, I apologize for not picking it up earlier. (I do remember
discussing about this time a year ago, which is why Denver have included
an OSGeo-Live DVD in their budget.)

I note that the budget need not be finalised until costs are published
for purchasing, and hope that foss4g venues will have time to include
the LiveDVD into their budget.
I don't want this very valuable marketing opportunity for projects to
slip away because I didn't speak up to the conference committee when I
should have.

> I hope we can discuss this for the 2013 RFP.

Yes, lets.