[OSGeo-Conf] 2012 Final Step: Voting

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Aug 30 18:51:40 EDT 2011

Cameron,
this is probably not a good idea because the vote which was supposed to
be private and is now semi public.

To me the marketing aspect is not the primary motivation. A great
conference is what we want. Additionally I would like to get rid of the
"One and Only Annual FOSS4G" aspect anyway. We are way beyond this.
There are already half a dozen semi local FOSS4G events every year and
hopefully there will be more each year.

So please simply choose for the better event.

Thanks,
Arnulf.

Exploring Space, Time and Mind
http://arnulf.us