[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] Website manager position...

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 14 19:45:46 EST 2011

> Please go to the public list:
>
> On conf dev we have 88 subscribers. And every now and then a
> mail to
> OSGeo discuss is in order too. Especially if you need
> enthusiastic
> volunteers.

Thanks for bumping it to a more populace list.  If you have particular expectations from the LOC on communication with the various lists, please lay them out so we aren't guessing.  It's not too clear.  I'm so heads-down with limited cycles so easily don't miss the 30k ft view.

Is conference_dev for public discussion or should foss4g2011 (non -private) be used?  How do we keep from groaning under the weight of due diligence by having multiple lists to manage while just trying to get tasks done?  Finding a medium balance would be nice - e.g. forwarding to public lists as required, etc.  Or using public as main, and private only when required.  Not sure on what's been done before, so please spell it out :)