[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] Website manager position...

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Fri Jan 14 20:39:01 EST 2011

He,
my fault. Sorry for the confusion. We seem to have been using the
"wrong" list. It is definitely too late for me to think coherently=?!

Trying anyway:

This is the public FOSS4G list and it has 56 subscribers. I had
forgotten because it is not being used:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss4g2011/

I wonder what conf dev is for (88 subscribers)? Jeff, can you help here?

Let us use this FOSS4G 2011 list for most everything:

Use the private list in emergency cases[1] only:
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/admin/foss4g2011-private
Peter (aka The Local Team Chief) decides who is on it, Jeff and Tyler
have to be on it as they are OSGeo representatives.

Best regards,
Arnulf

[1] What is an emergency case:
* Something in the team is really amiss.
* The budget breaks.
* Platinum sponsor freaks out about something.
* Folks don't pay.
* Someone says bad things about FOSS4G but we first want to discuss
before we officially react.
* If you are certain that what you say will offend someone (I should
always use this list).
* Nothing else.

--
Exploring Space, Time and Mind