[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G2012: Next Steps

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:57:41 EDT 2011

Sice Martin Landa (member of our committee) is offline this week, I
would also like to add, that Martin is organizing regular meetings on
Czech Technical University, called Geoinformatics [1], which is
international seminar (smaller group of people). This year it was
connected with GRASS Community Sprint.

Jachym

[1] http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz

--