[OSGeo-Conf] FW: Bid for FOSS4G in China

=?GB2312?B?1cW1zw==?= linda.zhang at 3snews.net
Fri Jul 15 05:35:18 EDT 2011

Dear Jeff,

I am sorry for the late reply.  I have to communicate with Liu Yuzhang, the
Conference Chair before giving you the final decision to answer your
questions.  But he has a very important meet today.  I will give you the
answers on Monday.

P/S: We are so glad you have had the pleasure of visiting Beijing.  If you
come to Beijing, I will be your free guide, and play table tennis with you.

Best regards,

Linda

ÔÚ 2011Äê7ÔÂ14ÈÕ ÏÂÎç8:04£¬Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>дµÀ£º

--
ÕÅµÏ / Linda
ÓªÏúÖÐÐÄ

Ì©²®´«Ã½ 3sNews Media

ÖйúµØÀíÐÅÏ¢²úÒµÍø  ¡¶3SÐÂÎÅÖÜ¿¯¡·
µç »°£º010-62101808-623
´« Õ棺010-62101505
ÊÖ »ú£º18610291992
Email£ºlinda.zhang at 3snews.net
MSN £ºawefwe_zd at yahoo.com.cn
Q  Q£º617413995
Íø Ö·£ºwww.3snews.net
µØ Ö·£º±±¾©Êк£µíÇøÖª´ºÂ·108ºÅºÀ¾°´óÏÃA×ù1808ÊÒ(100086)
=======´«µÝ3S¼ÛÖµ ·þÎñÈ«Çò»ªÈË=======