[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Selection Criteria

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Jul 16 15:11:12 EDT 2011

Jeff,

Before we move to selecting an LOI to pursue; I am curious what our
criteria are for selection.  Are we still intended to give preference to
a proposal from our target region (not North America or Europe this
year)?  If so, I presume we would select one of Vietnam or China
as long as we are confident they will do a credible job of operating
the conference?

I am looking forward to getting things to the next stage so the selected
team can start work in earnest.

Best regards,