[OSGeo-Conf] Confirming Beijing 2012 Date

xianfeng song song.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:55:17 EST 2011

Hi, Arnulf,

Thanks for opening the Wiki and mailinglist of FOSS4G 2012. I have informed
my colleagues here to take full use of these infrastructures. We currently
have five LOC members, and more members are expected in future. I have
learned how to use Wiki after a half-hour testing wiki-edit. It is a good
tool for publishing.

Best,
Song