[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G_2012 information updated to wiki

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Wed Nov 23 11:02:33 EST 2011

Susan, thanks for posting the info to the wiki.

I think it's also important that we get the main
http://www.foss4g.orgupdated too with at least a provisional logo and
dates and city, and add a
similar holding page for 2012.foss4g.org - I have received a couple of
inquiries from people in the past few days about when FOSS4G 2012 will be.