[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G_2012 information updated to wiki

Jorge Gustavo jgr at di.uminho.pt
Sat Nov 19 17:57:37 EST 2011

Hi Susan, Hi all,

In the previous years, the majority of participants are from the
organizing country. So, we expect and we need a lot of local people
interested in FOSS4G, in Beijing.

Since English is no so easy for the majority of chinese people, I would
like to suggest, this year, to keep the conference site [and the wiki]
in two languages (English and Chinese), to guarantee a better
communication with the locals.

Since Susan is a Chinese native speaker, I would suggest her to start
updating the wiki and the website in two languages, if possible. The
wiki already supports Chinese and if you need some additional modules on
the website, it's always easy to install/configure them right from the
beginning of the process.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo
OSGeo PT

P.S.
I know I'm asking too much, but we might need live translations in
FOSS4G 2012, but we can decide that later (probably this already have
been addressed by the local committee).