[OSGeo-Conf] Re: Motion Regarding FOSS4G-CEE Name

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:55:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

thanks Vasile for the detailed explanation. I talked with Jachym a bit
about the FOSS4G-CEE when we were waiting for our flights in Denver. And
for the reasons you mention below, I was always in favour of the
FOSS4G-CEE as it is a true local/regional event for me. I can't be
compared to a FOSS4G-NorthAmerica which would me more than a local scale.

Cheers,
  Volker

On 10/13/2011 10:20 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:h