[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Cookbook

Rappo Daniel Daniel.Rappo at heig-vd.ch
Fri Oct 14 18:26:55 EDT 2011

Guys,

My concerns are a bit far from yours right now and I don't intend to modify your plans, but I can't forget this impressive 2006 experience through a conference mgmt software developed & hosted at the "Sir Tim" proposal birthplace ;-). Today Indico stays a really great piece of open source code!

Maybe you can check this :
http://www.ohloh.net/p/compare?project_0=Indico&project_1=Open+Conference+Systems

And maybe this one: http://indico.cern.ch/ considering a future where people will organize many FOSS4G corporate events...

Regards, D.