[OSGeo-Conf] Intergeo Update

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Tue Sep 27 14:46:23 EDT 2011

I would like add one more remark. It is not possible to compare FOSS4G with
other conferences. I was on FOSS4G first time and I have to say, that I had
chance all time to learn something and I participate on all sections. On
normal conferences there is interest only to present your paper and it is
not important to go for others presenters. Here I saw, that this conference
is not about presenting to fulfil some project requirement, but that here is
realy working atmosphere. So this has to be protect.