[OSGeo-Conf] 2012 Status?

=?GB2312?B?0Ny94A==?= xiongjie666 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 03:23:59 EDT 2012

Dear all,

All your concerns are reasonable.

The main problem for LOC now is about lack of hands. Beijing team does not
have enough funds to hire full-time epeciallists to deal with all sorts of
work.And the communication is not prompt because a translator is needed in
emails communication. When you raise a topic, a part-time translator will
translate your email into Chinese, and LOC will discuss it. It is
time-consuming. But we do value your opinion. The LOC is speeding up all
the work.

Call for workshop and call for papers will be online in 2 days.
The disorder and confusion of website is corrected, except for 2011
schedule information, LOC is working on that.
the ponsors logos have been corrected.

Thank you all for your concern and help.

Susan Xiong

ÔÚ 2012Äê4ÔÂ8ÈÕ ÉÏÎç8:22£¬Daniel P. Ames <dan.ames at isu.edu>дµÀ£º