[OSGeo-Conf] Analysing the downfall of FOSS4G 2011

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:16:51 PDT 2012

On 17/08/12 07:08, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Just to remind you that FOSSGIS.de has such a cookbook for a while:
> http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Handbuch
Yes, it is a very good document, and one we should be drawing
inspiration from. I have previously floated the idea of the FOSSGIS
community moving their cookbook to a generic FOSSGIS/FOSS4G cookbook,
which is then adopted by FOSS4G, with both communities maintaining the
base version. I'm still open to the idea if there is interest.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally