[OSGeo-Conf] Analysing the downfall of FOSS4G 2011

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 16 14:24:29 PDT 2012

Hi Cameron,

As usual I agree 100% with all your points.  I wonder if we need to make
a "Conference Committee reboot 2012" wiki page with some ideas and
potential members/structure/roles listed and plans, and then propose
this the Board?  We could even have a call for nominations/process for
chair.

In other words: I feel strongly that the conference committee is very
important and should be relied upon heavily for the annual FOSS4G event.

-jeff