[OSGeo-Conf] Resignation from Committee

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Feb 6 14:41:31 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Jeff McKenna
<jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:
> I haven't been able to give my usual effort to this conference committee,
> since Denver.  I feel it is best that I resign and let everyone continue
> their great FOSS4G work.

I too am shocked, though I know the feeling of needing a break, and a
chance to rebuild your personal commitments around the things that
make you happy. You've done amazing work Jeff, and I know you will
continue to do so! Sure hope to see you back on the ctte sometime
soon!

P.