[OSGeo-Conf] Re: FOSS4G Beijing - a regional event

Tanner Lin public.t.lin at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:55:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

Maybe they're working on something else, maybe not. Haven't heard much from
the LOC.

Most pages of the website has been left untouched for long. Beside the
problems you two pointed out, there're many other issues (orthographic,
grammatical, logical) to be dealt with.

Before any response come from the LOC, can the domain owner redirect
2012.foss4g.org to another server, which can be updated ? It should be easy
to copy-paste the website and correct the mistakes. I'll post a list of
problems I found if you folks think a temporary server switch is
appropriate.

Good news as well: Chinese translation of the OSGeo-Live documents will be
done soon.

-----
Zheng-Fan LIN
Xinjiang Institute of Ecology & Geography, Chinese Academy of Science
Department of Geology & Mining, Xinjiang University