[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 Keynote speakers announcement. Part II

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Thu Apr 11 08:44:42 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,
Not long ago, we gladly divulged the names of three people coming to
FOSS4G-CEE 2013 to share a little bit of their knowledge, ideas and
charm in three great keynote speeches. We promised more… And we deliver!
Today, we are happy to introduce you to three more amazing people coming
to talk at the conference, making it an even more memorable experience!
Please, welcome:
  Schuyler Erle, a Free Software developer and evangelist for over
fifteen years, co-author of “Mapping Hacks” and “Google Maps Hacks”,
co-founder of the OpenLayers and TileCache projects. A charter member of
the OSGeo Foundation.
  Maria Antonia Brovelli, professor of GIS at Politecnico di Milano. She
is co-chair of ISPRS WG IV/5 “Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services
and Applications”, Associate Editor of Applied Geomatics Journal
(Springer); Member of the Scientific Committee of the Italian
Photogrammetric and Topography Society (SIFET); Member of OSGEO
Education Committee.
  Dirk Frigne, the founder and spiritual father of Geomajas, founder of
Geosparc NV, a global service company for FOSS4G software solutions.

Please be advised, the list is not yet completed. Part III will follow…
For more details, go here. [1]

All the best,
Codrina

[1] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/program/keynote-speakers