[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] FOSS4G rotation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Apr 12 15:10:58 PDT 2013

Cameron,

I feel this question ties into the expected revenue to some degree.  I'm
personally fine with your suggestion with the caveat that we should expect
a "compelling proposal" to meet our revenue generation guidelines which is
(IMHO) going to be hard to do if aim for $50K revenue in the conservative
case.

I'm also fairly flexible on this who issue, but I *feel* like every time we
have a revenue discussion we come up with one set of conclusions, but
somehow we fail to actually apply those conclusion when setting
requirements for the conference.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com