[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] FOSS4G rotation

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Apr 15 12:13:43 PDT 2013

BTW, my thinking when I suggested raising the bar to 40-50k$ surplus for
FOSS4G in the board meeting was to put this as a firm goal on the NA and
Europe years, and a soft target for the other regions.

My reasoning is that with our current expenses[1], if we got 40-50k$
from FOSS4G two years in a row, then we could afford a lower surplus, or
even zero surplus the third year without putting our finances at risk.

Daniel / Treasurer

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSGeo_Budget_2013&oldid=69501

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/