[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2014 Bid Q&A Period

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Tue Jul 2 16:31:47 PDT 2013

Thanks Darrell for the quick responses. With Swag I wanted to suggest you try to find sponsors to cover those expenses instead of budgeting for them out of registration income. That said, the sponsoring estimate is quite modest in your proposal (and funny with all the names and amounts in the potential sponsor listing ;-)
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler