[OSGeo-Conf] question from non-member of the conference-committee

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:42:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

I just had again a look at both proposals, and I might miss some
information about discount for students in the Portland proposal
(please, correct me, if I'm wrong).

I hope, we all agree, that students are important part of FOSS4G
conference for various reasons and it is in general good, to have them here.

Could you both bidders summarize in short, what are the benefits for
students, so we would attract them to come to the conference?

Thanks a lot

Jachym
--
Jachym Cepicky